Want to find healthier, hangover-free alternatives for your festive season, and help fill up those stockings ready for your January health-kick? Then the Mindful Drinking Christmas Festival has your back!
The two day event at Spitalfields Market is a celebration of the growing number of drinks crafted for people who want to drink less. Over 25 brands of adult alcohol-free drinks have been curated by Club Soda – beers, wines, tonics, and lower sugar craft sodas.
There will also be music, a pop-up bar and events and workshops.
- The Heineken® 0.0 pop-up bar with a Friday evening ‘after-work’ party with Morning Gloryville.
- Big Drop Brewing Co. Craft Beer Bar
- Tutored tastings and classes from Double Dutch tonics and Mocktailbox
- Alcohol-free drinks; beers to wines and lower-sugar sodas, infusions and seasonal mulled drinks.
- Talks on Mindful Drinking and sober sex
- Stand-up comedy with ‘Sober Stick Figure’ author Amber Tozer.
The festival is at Spitalfields Market, London from 12pm-8pm on Friday 24th November and 12pm-6pm on Saturday 25th November. Entry is free and some workshops require tickets which can be bought on the website.
Our website: http://mindfuldrinkingfestival.com/
Our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1764052406959054/