Free talk organised by Inner Space, Covent Garden.
From the moment we wake up till we go to bed, we make hundreds of decisions. So, how do you make decisions? Do you:
– Make snap decisions or give it a lot of thought?
– Follow your heart or head?
– Trust your own experience or consult others?
– Make the right decision or the best decision you can?
– Have an ideal time of day to make big decisions?
How do you avoid getting confused or over-complicating it all? Do you have rules for decision making that lead to greater satisfaction and peace of mind?
Decisions have a big impact on our lives, so it makes sense to become a better decision maker. Join us to explore how.