GLUTEN-FREE | VEGETARIAN
This light, frothy drink is reminiscent of the strawberry milk you got back in the good old days – the one that tastes like real strawberries. This fresh berry milk was made almost by accident and is incredibly light and fragrant. It’s perfect those who want something light in the morning, perhaps before a more filling breakfast.
Instead of milk, we used Total Greek yoghurt – it gives a very different taste than say almond milk and since we top it up with water, it becomes quite thin and runny. As well as being a drink you could also use this to soak your oats in overnight – great if you’re making this just for you – half gets drunk, the other half goes into making bircher muesli.
- 1 handful of strawberries
- 1/2 handful of blueberries
- 1 handful of spinach
- 1 tsp Cherry Active
- 1 heaped tsp Total Greek yoghurt
- Water to top up with
- Watch the strawberries, blueberries and spinach.
- Place in a blender and add a cup and a half of cold water. If you’re using a Nutribullet, fill to the top line.
- Blend all ingredients together thoroughly until smooth.
- Serve immediately.