Makes as many as you want…
Grab your cupcake tray now, you need these egg and bacon breakfast cups in your life! They’re the perfect indulgent breakfast food, especially if you’re cooking for many or if you’ve not got time to watch a frying pan.
- Coconut oil for greasing the cupcake cups
- 1 rasher of bacon for each cup
- 1 egg per cupcake cup*
- Cheese (optional – only for mega breakfast cups)
- Line as many cupcake holes as you want to make your egg and bacon breakfast cups for with coconut oil.
- Preheat the oven to 170’C.
- With one rasher of bacon line the cupcake cup, flattening and folding where needs to, ensuring that the bottom is covered. Don’t worry too much if there’s gaps in the bacon.
- Crack an egg into each cupcake cup.
- If you’re feeling extra crazy, add a sprinkle of grated cheese to the top of each egg. Naughty. But nice.
- Place in the oven for 20 minutes or until the eggs are cooked through.
- Eat immediately or save as a snack for later.
*Be sure to use British Lion stamped eggs. Want to know more about egg nutrition?