GLUTEN-FREE | VEGETARIAN
There are green smoothie bowls and there are ultimate green smoothies bowls. This is one of those. It’s packed full of antioxidants and we’ve also added celery which is an anti-inflammatory. However, one of our favourite ingredients in this is Aduna’s Moringa Green Superleaf Powder.
It’s so important to packs more greens into your diet so if you’re someone who shies away from this, then you need this ultimate green smoothie recipe in your life. We also added a banana and avocado to give it creaminess and for your good fats. Depending on your requirements, you can either include normal milk or a milk alternative.
Moringa is rich in essential vitamins, proteins, minerals and antiocidants and furthermore, is 25% protein, containing all nine of the essential amino acids. As for antioxidant levels, it wins hands down when compared to goji berries, green tea, pomegranate and acai.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 handful spinach
- 2 tsp Aduna Moringa powder
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 cup Lactofree or nut milk
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Handful of dried fruit (we used Mulberry)
- Set aside the chia seeds and dried fruit – these will be used for your topping.
- Blend everything else together well. It should have the texture of partially melted ice cream – not too runny and not to thick.
- Distribute evenly between 2 bowls.
- Top with chia seeds and dried fruit. Eat immediately.