GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY-FREE | VEGAN
We chose Dragonfly Swirling Mist White Tea for this Exotic White Tea and Lychee Breakfast Pot as it is so fragrant and delicate, with a multitude of health benefits. Whilst we initially toyed with the idea of using mango, the flavours were too strong and we felt that the White tea needed to be pair with something equally as fragrant. So we turned to lychee which is such a favourite.
Whilst we’ve stated fresh lychees here, you can also use the tinned variety but remember that these will be stored in syrup so will be more sweet than if you use the fresh ones. The lime adds a certain tartness and the almonds act as the peacemaker, balancing the sweet and sour.
Enjoy at breakfast or serve up for dessert as a light and refreshing way to end a meal.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup Dragonfly White Tea (already brewed)
- 16 fresh lychees, de-seeded, or one can
- 8 strawberries
- 1/2 lime
- Pour the chia seeds into a bowl or jar containing the White tea. Stir well, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Finely chop and smash the lychee and strawberries. Squeeze in the lime.
- Pour the chia mix into 4 pots, top with the lychee and strawberry mix and enjoy.