Amy recently trialled a week of Fresh Fitness Food delivery service and thought it was great! If you saw her article (if not find it here) you may remember one of her absolute favourite meals was the breakfast Strawberry Protein Waffles…. so FFF kindly gave us the recipe so we could share the deliciousness with you!
We think that if you don’t have a waffle maker you could always just use the mix to make pancakes! You can even make a large batch of waffles or pancakes in advance and when you want to eat them quickly pop them in the toaster for a quick but delicious breakfast.
- Strawberry protein powder 60g
- 1/2 a Banana
- Baking powder- pinch
- Honey -1 tsp
- Vanilla essence- half a tsp
- Almond milk-30ml
- 2 egg whites
- Fresh fruit
- Coconut yoghurt
- Lightly whisk the egg whites, add in the almond milk and baking powder and set aside.
- Mix the banana and the protein powder together and fold into the egg white mixture along with the honey and vanilla essence.
- Spoon the mixture into a non-stick waffle iron and cook until lightly browned.
- Serve with fresh fruit and coconut yoghurt.