A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.
– Henry Ford
We love working with like-minded brands and people, who are helping Londoners feel and be the best they can. We have a ready and waiting audience who are interested in discovering the latest and greatest new thing to help them on their healthy journey, whether that’s food, an app, a service or piece of wearable tech. And we love working with brands that we believe in to help them get their message out to a wider audience.
Who we work with
If you’re a brand with heart, vision and have a top quality product then get in touch to see what we can do together. We love what we’re doing so much that we’d love to turn it into something that can continue funding our healthy exploits. We’re not interested in working with ‘fake healthy’ brands – you must truly believe in your product and not be purely about profit. How dull.
Read more about our values:
- We only work with brands who we feel are right for our audience and which we’d be likely to buy ourselves – these especially include London-based, smaller start-up brands and those who give back to the community.
- We choose not to work with brands who promote weight-loss or surgery.
- We have the right not to feature a brand if, after trialling the product of service, we feel that there is more than 50% negative things over positive. In these instances, we’ll send you back the product if feasible and provide you with constructive feedback so you can improve this. We will not post a review.
- We match assignments to our writers where possible, as we have a wide range of writers each with their own special interests.
- Any links outside of our website are ‘no follow’ links. Any paid post or sponsored content will be clearly disclosed as such at the bottom of the article or social media post.
- We require payment 24 hours before work is published, through PayPal or bank transfer.
- Not got budget? We may consider your product for a round-up post, but a feature or set publish date isn’t guaranteed.