GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY-FREE | VEGAN
Our rainforest energy smoothie is simply packed with superfoods! It’s a smoothie that is like a meal in itself. Full of good fats and protein, it also contains 1 date per serving and relies on the natural sweetness of the banana, nut butters and lucuma powder. As for why it’s called a rainforest smoothie? Because it’s full of rainforest flavours, including nuts, coconut and banana!
We’ve found that even those new to smoothies will love this – it’s the perfect blend of goodness and taste!
Get your recipe here…
- 1 Peanut Bounce Ball chopped into pieces
- 1/2 banana
- 2 Medjool dates
- 400ml nut milk
- 1tbsp Aduna raw cacao powder
- 1tbsp Pip & Nut Honey, Cinnamon Cashew Butter
- 1/2tsp Maca root powder
- 1/2tsp Lucuma powder
- Pinch Himalayan salt
- Couple of ice cubes
- Coconut Merchant coconut chips, cacao nibs & chopped pecan nuts to serve
- Blend the Bounce Ball, banana and dates with a small quantity of nut milk to make a smooth paste in a high speed blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend.
- Serve cold sprinkled with some extra Bounce ball, Coconut chips, pecans and raw cacao nibs.