Make these hassle-free BBQ Mexican halloumi tacos quickly and easily, leaving you more time to enjoy your party. Serve with a fresh salad and a summery drink.
Time: 30 minutes
- Mash Direct Home Style Potato Salad
- Mash Direct Home Style Coleslaw
- 2tsp smoked paprika
- 2tsp brown sugar
- 2tsp dried oregano
- 1tsp cumin seeds
- 1tsp chilli flakes
- Zest one lime
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Block of Halloumi
- Rapeseed Oil
- Corn on the cob
- Tortilla Wraps
- Sour Cream
- Red Onion
- Cut the Halloumi into slices. Drizzle with the rapeseed oil, then sprinkle with the rub.
- Set up the grill for high heat.
- Grill the corn over medium / high heat until tender and roasted.
- Sear the Halloumi over high heat on both sides. Heat the tortilla wraps on the grill 15-20 seconds each side. Serve with the warm Halloumi.
- In the toasted wraps garnished with avocado slices, sour cream, red onion, chilli slices, coriander, cut corn cornels, lime wedges and Mash Direct Salads.
Love this? Take a look at our BBQ Crispy Veggie Burger recipe
Leave a Reply