GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY-FREE | VEGAN
This is a really simple, but healthy and delicious courgette pasta that only takes 15 minutes to make. Avocado contain healthy fat called monounsaturated fat and aids in regulating and stabalizing the blood sugar. Did you know that the fruit also contain 35% more potassium than a banana? Courgette is a low calorie vegetable and is a good source of protein, Vitamin A,C,K and B6 and a very good source of dietary fiber! Combined this raw ‘pasta’ is a great blend of sweet, tangy and sour and it will make you feel full for longer than regular pastas.
- 1 Courgette (large or small)
- 1 Mango
- 1 Avocado (large or small)
- 1 large chilli
- 1 Lime
- 1 Handful mint
- 4 tbsp ginger
- Cut the ends of the courgette and use a spiralizer to finely slice it
- Peel the mango and the avocado and put it in a blender
- Shred 4 cm of ginger (approx. 4 tbsp), and remove the seeds from the chilli and put in a blender with the mint
- Mix all the vegetables in a blender until smooth (15-20 seconds)
This ‘pasta’ dish is raw, but can also be served warm. All you have to do then is to stir fry the courgette for a couple of minutes until tender and then add the sauce. But try the courgettes raw if you haven’t already- its delicious!
The dish also goes well with white fish or chicken for those who want to add some protein to the pasta!
Leave a Reply