GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY-FREE | VEGAN
Ok, so these aren’t strictly the right colour for Rocket lollies but they are just as delicious, if not better, plus they’re a thousand times more refreshing and there’s no added sugar. These healthy fab ice lollies will wow your friends (that’s if you choose to share them…) You’ll feel just like a kid again!
For the Yellow section
- 1/3 pineapple, chopped
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- 1/2 cup water
For the White section
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup chia seeds
For the Red section
- A handful of raspberries
- A handful of strawberries
- 1 cup almond milk
- We’ll start with the yellow section – it’s best to make them as you go. Blend all ingredients together until smooth and fill your ice lolly mould with a third of the yellow mixture.
- Place in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Whilst the yellow section is firming up, make the white section: mix the ingredients together and leave in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Take the ice lolly moulds out of the freezer. It should be slushy. Pour the white mixture on top of the yellow section so that it fills two thirds of the moulds.
- Please these back into the freezer for 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, make the final mixture, the red. Blend all these ingredients together until smooth.
- Remove the ice lolly moulds from the fridge and top up the rest of it with the red mixture (leaving a half centimetre gap at the top so that it doesn’t overflow when the stick is placed in).
- Place the sticks in and freeze for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Wait for a spectacularly sunny and toasty day to eat.