GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY-FREE
Makes two delicious fluffy pancakes
If you’re after really easy but beautiful-tasting pancakes then this blueberry coconut pancake recipe is for you – it’s super easy and the coconut cream gives it an exotic feel – plus, coconut cream is way better than real cream any day! They take a few minutes to make so you can enjoy them for a healthy indulgent breakfast or a quick post-dinner pudding.
- 1 egg
- 100ml milk of choice (almond, rice or drinking coconut milk work well)
- ½ cup Doves gluten-free self-raising flour (brown rice flour also works well)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp coconut cream
- 1 tsp coconut oil for frying
- Whisk all the ingredients aside fro the blueberries together until smooth.
- Heat up 1x tsp coconut oil in a pan.
- Ladle the mixture in (1x ladle per pancake).
- Add blueberries.
- Wait for bubbles to appear on top before flipping over.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
- Top with coconut cream
- Pop a can of coconut milk in the fridge overnight and scoop off the cream that sets in the top of the can when you open the can. It'll be thick and creamy and delicious!