Flower remedies offer a natural solution to combat emotional distress, low spirits, and other negative emotions which makes them the next big trend in wellness. Saskia’s Flower Essences offer a range of combination essences e.g. Calm & Confident, Emotional Release, etc. to help you rebalance your whole being.
Lucinda tried out the ‘Just Get On with It‘ combination essence. This award winning energising combination is for unblocking creativity and helping with procrastination. It contains the following flower essences which have amazing properties:
Nan’s Polyanthus – to kick start any project
Weld – provides an overview , keeping the whole picture in mind
Carrot – helps with organisation so that you can reach you goals
Buttercup – to be confidently creative
Blackberry – for pushing forward and grounding your ideas
Clematis – to help stop daydreaming
Ideal as a study aid, for starting projects you have been putting off or anytime you are in need of a push to get going, or in my experience, the perfect antidote to a year in lockdown where life as we knew it became very stagnant, and I personally felt very stuck. Using this powerful combination daily really helped me to regain my focus, energy and clarity, and help me return to healthy habits that had become lost and forgotten in lockdown life.
I have always been fascinated by natural healing. In all her many guises, mother nature really does have all the answers if we are open to see and receive what she has to offer. I was first introduced to Bach flower remedies over twenty years ago, to help overcome an emotional trauma, and I was struck by how effective these powerful plants can be in assisting with anxieties, feelings of overwhelm, trauma and boosting the mood and spirit.
Flower essences contain the unique vibrational energy of the plant they came from. This energy is held as a memory in water. When taking this vibration into yourself it reminds your own personal energy how to be, helping unlearn old patterns, bringing awareness to problems (and solutions) and rebalancing your whole being.
Saskia’s essences are made in the same way as the Bach Flower Remedies and are usually taken as drops under the tongue. They do not smell.
Flower essences work deeply and gently bringing positive and effective change to our lives. They act as catalysts, bringing awareness and shifting patterns enabling you to move forward in a safe, natural and simple way.
USING FLOWER ESSENCES:
- Saskia’s flower essences can be used straight from the bottle. Just place a few drops directly under your tongue morning and night or as your intuition tells you.
- For help changing long standing behaviour patterns they can be taken twice daily (or more often if this feels right) for several weeks.
- They are completely safe to give to children from birth upwards and work just as well diluted into water or a cold drink.
- For treating your pet, put a few drops in your animal’s drinking water or put approximately 10 drops, with water, in a mister bottle to spray around your animal.
- Adding a dropperful to your bath or mixing them into your face cream is also a very effective way of absorbing essences although of course they don’t smell.
- Essences are completely safe to use while taking other medicines, homeopathy, during pregnancy or while breast feeding as they contain no material matter – just the energy of the plant.
- Several essences can be taken at once. We usually recommend no more than 7 at any one time.
I truly believe that where possible, nature’s way is the best way. Whilst I accept that oftentimes modern medicine and intervention is absolutely necessary and we are blessed with so many medicinal choices, I personally find myself seeking the most natural remedy for any ailment, whether mental, or physical as a first choice, and in my experience flower essences have always helped me to restore my mind and emotions back to balance.
Where can I find out more: saskiasfloweressences.com
How much: Starting from £10
Leave a Reply