Bring a taste of Asia to your BBQ with this Asian slaw burger recipe. You’ll never want cheese and bacon with your burger again! Add in some freshness and zest with this unique slaw recipe and serve on your burger, or as a side for other dishes.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 Moving Mountains Sausage Burgers
- 2 burger buns
For the slaw:
- 50g red cabbage, finely sliced
- ½ red chilli finely chopped
- Handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 3 tbsp siracha mayonnaise
For the pickles:
- 2 red radishes, sliced
- 6 slices of cucumber
- 50g cider vinegar
- 50g water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- First make a quick pickle by bringing vinegar, water and sugar to boil in a small saucepan. Once boiling, take your pan off the heat and add the sliced radish and cucumber. Set the pan to one side and allow to cool.
- Next, cook the Moving Mountains Sausage Burgers – follow the instructions on the packet.
- While the Moving Mountains Sausage Burgers cook, make the slaw. Finely slice all the ingredients then add to a mixing bowl and toss together. Season with salt pepper.
- Toast the burger buns in a dry pan
- Assemble the burgers. Start with piling up the slaw on the bottom half of the bun, then add the burger patty and top with the pickles. Close the burger with the top bun.
Enjoy this recipe? Why not try these BBQ hot dogs?