When it gets chillier and the wind gets nippy, you know it’s hot chocolate time. And we’ve got a soul-warming recipe for healthy orange and cinnamon hot chocolate that will warm you from the toes to the top of your head.
The orange chocolate gives it a really zesty taste that wakes up your senses and the cinnamon gives it the autumn spice. It’s just so delicious that you’ll want to make a big batch and drink it all (don’t do that, we’ve tried it and you can drink a lot and then you’ll feel sick).
- 3 squares of Orange Rawr chocolate bar
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 cup of almond or Lactofree milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp raw honey (optional)
- Chop up the chocolate into small pieces.
- Put everything into a pan and heat on a low heat, stirring constantly, until all ingredients have dissolved.
- Pour into your mug and enjoy the indulgence.
You can use any other good quality chocolate with this. Or even leave out the chocolate bar and just use cacao instead. It does need the honey to sweeten it up but it’s just as good without it.
Leave a Reply