GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY – FREE
More of a savoury rather than sweet person? In that case you’ll love our healthy tomato pancakes – fresh-tasting and easy to make, these will serve you well for breakfast, as well as making a delicious light dinner. Best of all, they don’t require too many ingredients or time, so they’re perfect for the busy Londoner.
Tomato Pancakes Recipe
- 1 egg
- 100ml milk of choice (almond, rice or kara coconut milk work well)
- ½ cup Doves gluten free self-raising flour (brown rice flour also works well)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- I tomato sliced
- Whisk all the ingredients together
- Heat up 1x tsp coconut oil in a pan
- Lay sliced tomato in the pan and cook lightly on each side
- Ladle the batter into the pan (1x ladle per pancake)
- Wait for bubbles to appear on top before flipping over
Want some more pancake inspiration? How about Lavender Pancakes? Or Blueberry and Coconut?
Leave a Reply