Sanitisers are now in every woman’s purse, every gentleman’s pocket and every household. The coronavirus epidemic has made them an essential item in our lives. There are many sanitisers available to us, but most of them don’t account for how fragile our skin is, especially in the winter months, and don’t do anything to help us protect it.
Hand sanitiser that’s kind to hands?
We tried & tested Steril-eeze – a sanitiser that positions itself as “kind to hands” and kills 99.99% of bacteria.
- It really is kind to the skin on hands. When applied to the skin, it does not cause dryness or cracking of the skin, as many other alcohol-based sanitisers do. We used it throughout a period of several days, and our skins were as fresh and soft as ever before.
- Steril-eeze is absolutely odour-free! When you apply it to the skin, you do not get that strong alcohol smell or any artificial aromas. It is just completely smell-free! This is perfect, because, very often we will use sanitisers in public and having people’s attention attracted by the smell to us is not always the best feeling.
- Variety of sizes – variety of applications. This to me is a super-helpful thing. Steril-eeze comes in 3 sizes: 50ml – for single individuals, 100ml – for family use when out and about, 250ml – for use on surfaces. Many people spray their food shopping when they get home, which is a perfect application for the larger bottle. Gyms are also now open, and not all provide sufficient sanitisers – with Steril-eeze 250ml bottle you can carry your personal sanitiser around with you to clean equipment.
- Steril-ezee is not a gel, it is an aqueous solution that is very light on the skin. A lot of commercially available sanitisers are in gel format, and often take very long to dry on hands, and even worse: hands get sticky because of them. You will not experience anything like that with Steril-eeze. It is very light and dries in seconds, you will be able to move on with your day instantly, without being temporarily disabled to touch anything due to sticky/wet hands.
- Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI) is produced naturally by the body: Steril-eeze replicates its action in the body. Effectively, this sanitiser is completely natural, and is our body’s natural way to fight foreign bodies. It is very effective and will kill bacteria on surfaces and hands quickly.
Overall, Steril-eeze has very pleasantly surprised us. It is perfect for any occasion, and the different packets really support the convenience of its use in many situations. The best thing about Steril-eeze is that it does not harm the skin, and dries in seconds. We highly recommend this sanitiser, especially, if you do struggle with cracking or dry skin in the winter months.
Who is Steril-eeze for: Anyone! Families, individuals, gym goers, shoppers – everyone will benefit from its kindness to skin, both men and women.
How much: 50ml £2.49, 100ml £3.99, 250ml £7.49
Find our more
Website and online shop: http://sterileeze.com/
About Daria Arofikina
I am an Online Fitness Coach and a Personal Trainer, with a limitless love for all things fitness, food and balanced lifestyle. As a huge supporter of fitness as a lifestyle, I believe in flexible training (listening to your body, but also pushing yourself at the right times). I am also a Type 1 Diabetic, and provide coaching to Type 1 Diabetic clients, as well as non-Type 1 clients. My goal is to demonstrate that everything in life is possible and can be achieved with the correct mindset, support and preparation.
I love to make new connections and am always open to new opportunities, so, please, drop me a message! I would love to hear from you!