GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY-FREE | VEGAN
Need something to cool you down on these balmy, sticky nights? Make this pineapple and mint refresher dessert. And best of all, if you don’t have pineapple, you can use any fruit you wish. Mango works well.
This isn’t a drink, this is a dessert; it’s a bit like a runny yoghurt – think part smoothie, part yoghurt. Eat it with a spoon, eat it straight from the bowl – either way you’ll find it one of the best desserts to have when you’re after something light and cooling.
- 1/4 fresh pineapple, chopped into chunks
- 8 tbsp Greek Yoghurt or Coyo
- 1/2 handful of fresh mint leaves
- Up to 1/2 cup of water
- Blend the pineapple, yoghurt and mint leaves together. Depending on how to you like your consistency, add water, a little at a time until it reaches perfection.
- Serve topped with pomegranate or chia seeds. Or eat straight.
This dessert is so versatile that you can make it with anything – we’ve tried it with a mix of pineapple and mango, just mango and a dash of lime. The mint gives it the incredibly fresh feel and if you use frozen fruit it has a deliciously icy texture.