Moving Mountains were responsible for the first plant-based ‘bleeding’ burger and after its resounding success, they now have 12 products in their range, including plant-based ‘fish’ items.
If you’re looking for vegan festive feast ideas, then Moving Mountains, has got this great recipe for their festive mini pizzas – fantastic pre-Christmas dinner nibbles, or on Boxing Day when everyone is in that post-Christmas slump! Super easy to make, and one for the whole family or gatherings to enjoy.
Festive Mini Pizzas Recipe
- 1 Moving Mountains Sausage
- 1 Moving Mountains Hot Dog
- 50g Moving Mountains Mince
- 100g vegan cheese, grated
- 250g readymade pizza dough
For the Sauce:
- 200g passata or chopped tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove
- Olive oil
- Fresh basil leaves
- Coarse black pepper
- Start by cooking the sausages, hot dogs and mince – follow the instructions on the packaging.
- Preheats the over to 230 degrees. Then prepare the sauce, put the tomatoes, garlic clove and a generous splash of olive oil in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth and season with salt and pepper.
- Roll the dough out to a 1cm thick disc. Using gingerbread cutters (large size), cut out your Christmas-themed shapes and transfer onto a large baking tray lined with baking parchment paper. Spread a tablespoon or two of the sauce on each mini pizza and top with Moving Mountains sausages, hot dogs or mince. Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes, until the edges have browned, and the cheese is nicely melted.
- Serve with fresh basil leaves and coarse black pepper.