CONTAINS GLUTEN, DAIRY & EGG
These pancakes contain a whopping 34g of protein so if you’re looking to become a lean machine then get cooking. This recipe uses PHD Body Sculpt Diet Whey in Chocolate Orange (it also comes in several other flavours too).
These ‘Pack a Punch’ Whey Protein Pancakes recipes makes delicious pancakes that are little and thick and gooey in the middle. They’re also very filling and can be eaten literally ‘on the go’ as they are or with additional toppings. Our favourite is Total Greek Yoghurt with dried fruit such as goldenberries / incan berries, goji berries, seeds or cacao nibs.
- 2 scoops Protein Powder
- 2 tbs ground flaxseed
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil for frying
- Mix all the dry ingredients together first in a bowl.
- Add in the egg and pour in the almond milk a bit at a time until the batter is as smooth as possible. It should be fairly thick.
- Heat the coconut oil in the frying pan on a moderate heat.
- Add 2-3 tbps batter for each pancake and heat for a minute on each side.
- Serve immediately or wait to cool and save for later as an on-the-go protein snack.
Leave a Reply