BBQs aren’t just for meat-lovers! Get the summer feel with these super easy veggie burgers, made using Mash Direct veggie bakes. Cooked on the BBQ you get that special flame-grilled flavour without all the messy, time-consuming prep.
Time: 30 minutes
- 1 packet Mash Direct Crispy Vegetable Bakes
- 2 Ciabatta Buns
- Salad Leaves
- For the salsa:
- 4-6 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, chopped
- Small splash white wine vinegar
- ½ lime, juice only
- ½ bunch coriander, roughly chopped
- 1 large pinch kosher salt
- Cook the Mash Direct Crispy Vegetable Bakes according to the packet instructions – we recommend using the BBQ for a sizzling summer treat.
- While your Crispy Vegetable Bake is cooking, make the salsa.
- Combine the tomatoes, red onion, garlic, white wine vinegar, lime juice, salt and coriander into a bowl. Stir and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Toast Ciabatta bun directly on the BBQ grill until crispy and golden brown.
- To assemble, place a cooked burger onto the toasted bun bases. Spoon some of the salsa on top, along with a handful of salad leaves. Place the bun lid on top and dig in!