GLUTEN-FREE | DAIRY-FREE | VEGAN
Bored of toast and cereal for breakfast? Keen for something healthy to snack on that’s refreshing, yet fills a hole? Take five minutes and make these absolutely fabulous coconut yoghurt and chia layered fruit pots.
These make enough for two so you can either share with a friend or keep one for the next day. Plus, change the fruit on top to whatever you’ve got in the fridge – whether that’s mango, kiwi fruit, blueberries, pears etc. The rich, thick and creamy coconut yoghurt is offset by the delicate chia pudding and the fruit on top gives it a sweet and tangy twist.
- 4 tbsp Coyo plain coconut yoghurt
- 8 tbsp chia pudding
- 1 handful of strawberries
- 1 handful of raspberries
- In a glass or small bowl add 2 tablespoons of Coyo yoghurt.
- To this, add 4 tablespoons of chia pudding.
- Top with your fruit of choice.
- Serve chilled and eat with a ‘mmm’ on your face.
The coconut yoghurt and chia pudding is high in saturated fats which can be an attribute towards cardiovascular disease so watch your intake and don’t eat too many of these a week!